Wednesday 16 May 2012

Three Enemies / Monsters


1 is Diet , 2 is Work out and 3 is Weighing scale . :( 
Is there a way to stay fit, lean and healthy without these 1st 2 monsters? 

Diet: Think of diet / whenever I decide it’s enough and it’s “ time to diet”, this feeling itself scares me to bits cos 
-Makes me more hunger 
- Makes me hog more and more and more on the weekends thinking from Monday on strict diet .And Monday back to usual appetite (non-diet appetite) and I regret of hogging the entire weekend 
- Craving for chocolates, ice- cream, chats, snacks increases.
- Team dinners are planned only then 
- Mail saying “Sweets at my desk . <eom> “

Work Out : In fact  , I enjoy working out but it becomes a monster 
-When i don’t see “THE BIG” number getting subtracted.
-When I get bored of one type of work out and makes me impatient .

Weighing scale – Always weighing scale shows me disappointing numbers .This makes me feel I’m a biggest looser – still the number remains the same / increased. I decided I should trick a scale .I do trick a scale into saying you weigh less than you actually do . So when weighing 
- Very lil food the previous night and morning empty stomach.
- No no to heavy clothes and no accessories at all , these will be add on to the scale  .
- Never weigh myself with wet hair 
- Stand with arms raised and breathe out, so pressure on scale is lighter.
At least by doing all these I weigh at least 0.5 – 1 kilo less than if had stepped normally

No comments:

Post a Comment