Thursday 10 May 2012



Sipping green tea in my office cubical I was surfing Google for blogs and thought came into my mind “How abu me trying my hands in writing”?
Why did this thought come? The job I’m into now , is more easy going and I can afford time for something .That “something” is “writing” , I could not think of anything better .This is the only thing  I would be sitting on my chair and  still ppl around me thinking I’m working ;p .

Opened MS word --- started typing.

Since my easy going job made me think of writing so my first writing will be expressing my experience at work.

One more day and the weekend is here .I love Thursdays always , more than Fridays .Thursdays makes me think  its Friday and time for a weekend  and brings “smile” & “excitement” .This “smile & “excitement “ makes me going through out Friday. Thanks to Thursday.

Morning Time:6.55 AM is the shuttle and reach office b/w 7.40 AM  - 7.50 AM. As I enter the building I sit in , first thing I get to see is Ganesha murthi .This gives me positive vibes and my day in office starts with a bow to him . Get to my seat and check on the mails , then comes Ankita (my colleague ) we go for breakfast .Usually my breakfast is in the coffee corner and I take Milk with boost and 2 biscuits and I’m done .We talk on multiple stuffs during our breakfast and back to seat and start with routine work .Today’s talk was abu me being obsessed with I Phone 4S and she with Samsung Galaxy S3.We both really need one but its hole in the pocket and how do we save money for that was the question? We still working on that and only thing we know is that in another 4 – 5 months we need it . Fingers crossed!!!

Office Boy: He looks innocent and cute with a smile curve always. Never asked his name though, I wanna call him Ram , don know what made me name him Ram.  Any admin work to be done, I take his assistance and he’s good at it .

Here I stop writing and ping my friend on GTalk :

Me : Hey  deR? Busy huduga?
PK: Hi
Me : Finally ( I was looking since morning if he’s green  ie., if he’s online).i have something to tell but don’t laugh .
PK: ha ha...u pinged me now only na. No I won’t, tell me.
Me : I have started writing (copy paste)
PK : Good start , keep going and don’t forget to add my name in the credits for reviewing ;)
Me : Sure thing … lemme continue

I’m so very much addicted to green tea, I need another cup now.

Coincidence – whenever I get up from my seat to walk to coffee corner , for strange reason I always encounter with Arundhati  and she as well will be walking towards coffee corner and we exchange smile- neither genuine/ fake /sarcastic/ironic but it’s as strange as coincidence .Oh Ho !! how can I forget to mention… another strange coincident is that we end up meeting  in wash room often and burst out laughing and sometimes wonder Why washroom ??

Music – I need a quota of music daily, it can be any kinda music .These days i’m hooked to One direction, We are young , Relax Take it easy ,Veena instrumental, Radio Indigo ,stereo love .I’m very much dependent on grooveshark .Oh wait ,forgot to mention that I share the  link with couple of my colleagues  Ankita & Ranjini and make them addicted too . I’m inclined to set of songs in a day , it can 2/3/4/5 songs or just a single number and play the same again and again .No complains as i don’t get tired of it .Those will be favorite songs  of the day .

The journey – I call the walk from my seat to coffee corner “journey” as its most laughable. I take small steps so I can see people doing anything else other than work  - playing , yawning , stretching , gals watching daily soaps which they would have missed the previous evening, Face-booking , guys watching roadies etc.,

Healthy Snacks – 3.30 PM:  15 mins to 3.30 PM reminder pop-up for healthy snacks, 3.30 PM is blocked in the calendar for healthy snacks. Healthy snacks – make sure to eat only healthy snacks and no junk .We 3 – 4 gals make it point  we don’t miss and follow it religiously .Advantage is that , I don’t starve till the time I reach home & snacking healthy .

Waiting time: 4.00 PM – 4.50 PM (to be precise) waiting time. In between a coffee break only if I find a company .Rush to the bus once the clock shows 4.55 PM to get a window seat cos its Summer time. Travel form office to home is disgusting 1.45 hrs– it is back to terrible traffic jam , driver’s rash driving , ppl in the bus dosing with their mouth open & head resting on neighbor’s shoulder .And  I sleep , listen to music , read novel - all these in bits and pieces  .

Hmmmm …. Next morning back to work routine and Its Friday Tomorrow. Yippee!!! Time to GET SET started for the weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment